Is Mobiliti Secure?
Absolutely. Mobiliti utilizes a high level of security authentication and encryption safeguards.
- Why Text Banking is secure:
- View accounts by nicknames you set, not account numbers
- No detailed personal information is sent
- Why phones using Mobile Web and APPS are secure:
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- Password is required each time you log on
- Consumer's private "picture and pass phrase" are displayed to protect against "phishing".
- Mobile Website, and Apps automatically sign off after 10 minutes or when you close your browser window or App.
How much does this service cost?
Mobiliti is a free service for you, although standard messaging and data charges may apply through your mobile service provider.
Do I need a Smartphone and mobile web access to use Mobiliti?
No, we also offer Text Banking! Any mobile phone with texting capabilities can send a text to view account balances and history as well as receive text alerts.
Which phones can I use for Mobiliti?
- Text Banking - Any text compatible mobile phone
- Mobile Website - Mobile phones with internet access
- TouchBanking App for smartphones - Select Android, iPhone and Blackberry phones
What type of accounts can I access with Mobiliti?
Mobiliti will provide access to the same accounts that are viewable through online banking, including checking, savings, CD's and Loans.
How do I sign up for Mobiliti?
Enrollment is completed through our Online Banking system. Click here to enroll in Online Banking.
What if I change or lose my mobile device?
You can manage your mobile accounts and devices by selecting "Manage Devices" located in the Services > Mobiliti section of your Online Banking session.