Step up to free checking that pays up to $20 in monthly refunds on ATM fees* and really high rates. How high? Try a 2.51% APY* on balances up to $10,000. Kasasa Cash isn't some so-called "free" checking account.
It's a new way to bank that says "thanks" — and does so with rewards you can actually spend. Plus, easy, penalty-free qualifications even save you time each month!
Kasasa Cash Essentials:
- 2.51% APY* paid on balances up to $10,000
- 2.51% to 0.46% APY paid on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* paid even if qualifications aren't met
- Up to $20 in refunds on ATM fees per month*
- No minimum balance to earn interest
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free check card
- Low $100 minimum deposit to open
- Connect to Kasasa Saver — free savings that builds your balance automatically!
Easy, Penalty-free Qualifications!
Kasasa Cash is always free checking, even if you miss a qualification. In fact, you'll still earn base-rate interest. To bring home a higher interest rate — and bring back your ATM fees — just do the following during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 check card purchases post and settle (Check card transactions processed by merchants as ATM transactions do not count toward qualifying check card transactions. Only check card transactions processed by merchants as POS transactions count toward qualifying check card transactions).
- Be enrolled and receive your monthly account statement electronically- please contact us for details on how to enroll!
- Have at least one automatic payment (ACH) debit post and settle.
Simple. And if you skip a month, there's no penalty. You can even earn your full rewards the very next qualification cycle!
Check out our current rates.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 1/14/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $100 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.51%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.51% - 0.46% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. In order to open a Kasasa Saver account, accountholders must have a Kasasa Cash account, as the Kasasa Saver account is linked to the Kasasa Cash account. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.75%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.25% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.75% - 0.30% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.01% APY. Limit one account per Social Security Number. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.