Plant your Kasasa Cash rewards in a Kasasa Saver account and watch your balance grow, no budgeting required. Your Kasasa Cash ATM fee refunds and interest transfer directly to your Saver account.
But it's not just automatic rewards that accelerate the way you save. Top your savings off with high Kasasa Saver rates and make even more of your money, rather than just set aside funds.
Kasasa Saver Essentials:
- 0.75% APY* paid on balances up to $10,000
- 0.75% to 0.30% APY paid on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* paid even if qualifications aren't met
- No minimum balance to earn interest
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Low $100 minimum deposit to open
- Kasasa Saver is only available alongside Kasasa Cash — free checking that pays high rates and refunds on ATM fees*!
No Additional Qualifications!
Qualify for a higher Kasasa Saver rate any time you qualify for your Kasasa Cash rewards, no extra hoops. To cash in on your full rewards, just do the following during each monthly qualification cycle.
- Have at least 12 check card purchases post and settle using your Kasasa Cash check card (Check card transactions processed by merchants as ATM transactions do not count toward qualifying check card transactions. Only check card transactions processed by merchants as POS transactions count toward qualifying check card transactions).
- Be enrolled and receive your monthly account statement electronically- please contact us for details on how to enroll!
- Have at least one automatic payment (ACH) debit post and settle
That's it. And you still get base-rate interest even if you miss a qualification, with no penalty-fee. Then get back to earning at a higher rate the very next qualification cycle!
Check out our current rates.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 1/14/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $100 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.51%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.51% - 0.46% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. In order to open a Kasasa Saver account, accountholders must have a Kasasa Cash account, as the Kasasa Saver account is linked to the Kasasa Cash account. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.75%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.25% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.75% - 0.30% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.01% APY. Limit one account per Social Security Number. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.