Put your future — and that of ones you love — in trusted hands when you turn to American Bank & Trust. Our trust department isn't here just to service to elderly and super-rich. We're here to be your ally, whoever you are, and whatever tomorrow holds.
Find several trust services to fit the needs of you and your family. Call 605-352-9122 to reach Debbi R. Holmes, our Trust Department Manager — and schedule a free, first-hand look at how we can help you!
Take a brief look at our trust services, including:
- Trusts — Let us serve as Trustee to administer in accordance with your wishes as stated in the trust document.
- Estates — Appoint us as Executor or Special Administrator at a client's death to gather assets, pay final bills, and distribute the balance to the rightfully determined beneficiaries.
- Guardianship/Conservatorship — We can step in if an individual is declared incompetent by a court, by agreement of family, by doctor evaluation, or is a minor. We then provide all financial services, including paying bills, investment services, bookkeeping, insurance claims, tax preparation and counseling.
- Managing Agency — You can arrange by contract to have our trust department manage certain property, whether it be cash management involving buying and selling investments, or property management, such as managing apartments or farmland.
- Retirement Plans — We can help you work with our Wealth Management Department in administering Pension Plans, Profit Sharing Plans, 401(k)'s, ESOP's, and Keogh Plans. We can act as Trustee or Custodian of your IRA and can hold special investments in those that traditional brokerages cannot.
Schedule a free in-person consultation — Call today!
Debbi R. Holmes, our Trust Department Manager, is uniquely qualified to serve you in a trust capacity. Just as importantly, Debbi is committed to maintaining a high level of knowledge and a first-class level of service to meet your needs.
Call 605-352-9122 to schedule an appointment at any convenient AB&T location, and discuss your own personal situation face-to-face.
INVESTMENT ACCOUNTS AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE NOT A BANK DEPOSIT - NOT FDIC INSURED - NOT BANK GUARANTEED - MAY LOSE VALUE - NOT A CONDITION OF ANY BANK LOAN, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE - NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY